Jan is the author of more than ten highly successful marketing, sales, and motivation programs, including:
- Love What You Do and Feel That it Matters
- Fundamentals of Professional Selling Techniques
- Everyone Wins with Exceptional Client Service
- Creating Successful Sales and Marketing Literature
- Maximizing Your Marketing Investment
- Successful Communication Skills
- Sales Account Development and Management
- Productive Networking
Jan’s business speaking topics compliment the above programs.
Her articles have appeared in The Boston Globe, Hingham Times , South Shore Business Journal , The Networker, South Shore Chamber of Commerce News, The Bryan-College Station Eagle, Inc. magazine, and numerous on-line Ezines.
She is working on three sales, marketing, and motivational books concurrently. Look for her new releases soon. For more information, please contact Tamela Hancock Murray, literary agent.
MOTIVATION • PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
SALES • MARKETING • CLIENT SERVICE